Cette page, pour des raisons juridiques, n’est disponible qu’en anglais.
When referring to MergersCorp M&A International trademarks and the names of MergersCorp products, and services, follow these MergersCorp M&A International Trademark and Brand Guidelines.
MergersCorp M&A International Trademark & Brand Guidelines
You may use MergersCorp M&A International trademarks in text solely to refer to and/or link to MergersCorp M&A International’s products and services and in accordance with the terms of these Guidelines.
You may not:
- use MergersCorp M&A International logos, logotypes, icons, trade dress or other elements of MergersCorp M&A International packaging, websites or materials unless specifically permitted under these Guidelines or other applicable guidelines;
- use the trademarks in the name of your business, product, service, app, domain name, social media account, or other offering;
- use the trademarks more prominently than your product or service name;
- use the trademarks on promotional merchandise that you are selling or distributing (such as t-shirts, travel mugs, etc.);
- do or say anything or use the trademarks in a way that implies affiliation with, or sponsorship, endorsement or approval by MergersCorp M&A International of your products or services;
- alter, animate, or distort the trademarks or combine them with any other symbols, words, images or designs, or incorporate them into a tagline or slogan;
- use the trademarks in any way that is contrary to these Guidelines
For More Information
If your proposed use falls outside of these Guidelines or the Brand specific guidelines linked to above, the use is not permitted unless you seek approval from an appropriate contact within MergersCorp M&A International.
If you have a question, please consult your legal counsel or your MergersCorp M&A International business contact.